International Program – Vancouver Campus
School District 91 opened their Vancouvuer satellite program, Xspace, in September 2018. This unique ‘blended’ innovative secondary program offers a full time secondary program leading to graduation (BC Dogwood Diploma.)
Xspace also opened a full-time Ontario offshore high school program of the same model in Beijing, China, in 2017. This program leads to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) and is a direct pathway to the School District 91/Xspace program in British Columbia.
SD 91 International Program – Vancouver Campus
Xspace is School District 91’s satellite campus in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, housing an innovative full-time secondary school program for students. Students who attend Xspace complete accredited G8-12 courses with SD 91 through a unique blended learning model and graduate with a BC Dogwood Diploma. Xspace’s blended learning model creates a space where students can interact in purposeful ways with peers, digital course materials, their online teacher, and the facilitator in a physical classroom setting. Qualified educators from the Xspace-SD 91 instructional team work together to guide students through coursework, while helping students develop long-term soft skills and offering personalized instruction that fits students’ individual needs.
Xspace commits itself to the success of students by :
- Facilitating a timely integration of students into the Canadian education system, including the effective mastering of English and other BC credit subjects;
- Bridging gaps between cultures and methodologies to foster students’ growth and excellence;
- Encouraging students to take ownership of their education by developing self-discipline and confidence;
- Fostering digital literacy skills through the use of technology.
For further information please contact Xspace at:
Burnaby, BC, V5H 2E7
Register now for September 1, 2020start
- Full Year Academic Program
- Half-Year Academic Program
- Two Month Program
- Summer/Winter Camps